Saltwater tippet with a redesigned tippet spool for added convenience.
The Scientific Anglers Saltwater Tippet has a redesigned tippet spool that makes your saltwater fly fishing life a whole lot easier. It features an independent, free-wheeling hub to allow the tippet spool to spin freely when it's joined together. In addition, the hub can be retracted to become flush with the spool body when you use it alone or with other tippet spools on the market. The Saltwater Tippet consists of a clear saltwater hard mono-filament line that provides excellent knot strength, high abrasion resistance, and low memory.
To avoid confusion, Scientific Anglers gave each size tippet a color-coded tippet retainer band that has the size of the material printed on it so you know what you're using. A water-resistant label prevents cracking and peeling, and all spools are molded with UV inhibitors to help protect the tippet from UV rays. In addition, each spool, except for 30lb, features a built-in razor to cut the material right where you want it.
- Clear saltwater hard mono-filament line
- Water-resistant label
- Independent, free-wheeling hub
- Color-coded spool and retainer band
- Built-in razor except on size 30
- Item #SAS0043
- saltwater hard mono-filament
- Overall Length
- [10, 12, 16] 30 m, [20, 25, 30] 25 m
- 10 lb, 12 lb, 16 lb, 20 lb, 25 lb, 30 lb
-  10 lb,  12 lb,  16 lb,  20 lb,  25 lb,  30 lb
-  0.011 in,  0.014 in,  0.018 in,  0.020 in,  0.022 in,  0.024 in
- Recommended Use
- saltwater fly fishing