Select style & size:Select options
Making a delicate presentation on slow-moving water is not easy task—dump your cast and you're going to spook every fish in vicinity, overshoot and your line will lay across the nose of what would've been a catch. The Scientific Anglers Amplitude Trout Fly Line may not make you a world-class caster, but it will make those delicate casting situations a bit more manageable thanks to a long, balanced taper that enables you to to lay the line down on the surface with finesse while maintaining the weight-forward power necessary to get your line more than ten feet out. Adding to the line's ability to extend your casting distance, Scientific Anglers' AST Plus slickness additive allows the line to smoothly pass through your rod's guides while increasing the overall durability of the line.
- Trout-specific fly line casts nymphs and dry flies
- AST Plus shooting texture increases slickness of line
- Balanced taper doesn't overpower delicate presentations
- Floating texture keeps fly riding high on the water
- Welded front and back loops for quick attachment
- Item #SAS002N