Select Style & Size
Amplitude Anadro Fly Line
Alpine lakes are nice and small streams are swell, but there's nothing quite like the allure of chasing big fish on big rivers. Scientific Anglers designed the Amplitude Anadro Fly Line with maximum line control in mind, so you can chase down everything from monster rainbows to steelheads. AST Plus slickness additive helps the line shoot further and last longer than anything else on the market, and the extended rear taper allows you to cast incredibly far, mend with authority, and turn over your heaviest rigs.
- Designed for line control on big rivers
- Long rear taper for long-distance casting
- Overweighted 1.5 sizes to turn over heavy rigs
- AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability
- Floating texture on tip section for ultimate floatation
- Item #SAS003J
- braided multifilament core, AST Plus slickness additive
- Overall Length
- Fly Line Weight
- WF-4-F, WF-5-F, WF-6-F, WF-7-F, WF-8-F, WF-9-F
- Taper Design
- long rear taper
- Recommended Use
- river fishing
What do you think about this product?
May 31, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
I use this line for indicator fishing on lakes and rivers. It casts amazing and with very little effort. I’ve never used a fly line that roll casts as nicely as the Anadro.