Select style & size:Select options
Hippo 550 Camo Seat Bag
Storing all your trail essentials out of sight and without painful rubbing, SciCon's Hippo 550 Camo Seat Bag has a slim and subtle design to hide under your seat while eliminating the need to bring along a backpack.
Made from a burly woven nylon fabric, this bag resists harsh abrasion from rowdier rides, while a reflective strip and a light loop give you what you need to bring along greater visibility. It uses a patented Roller 2.1 mounting system that attaches the saddlebag to your rails without the need for any tools. In comparison to ordinary saddlebags with hook-and-loop fastening, the Roller 2.1 saddlebags avoid the wear and tear from the abrasion of your seat post. Plus, two tire levers, complementary with every Roller 2.1 saddlebag, are built into the Roller 2.1 mounting bracket.
- Sleek and compact saddle bag for storage on long rides
- Tough nylon fabric enhances durability
- Roller 2.1 mounting system strap eliminates rubbing on seat post
- Spacious enough for lever, keys, cartridges, tools, and your phone
- Includes two tire levers built into mounting bracket
- Reflective strip bolsters visibility
- Item #SCI001L