Select Style & Size
Aerocomfort 3.0 TSA Triathlon Case
Protect your triathlon/time trial bike with the soft padding and secure frame attachment of the SciCon Aerocomfort 3.0 TSA Triathlon Case. Designed for your carbon fiber triathlon/time trial machine, the Aerocomfort 3.0 TSA Triathlon Case features an upright frame stand that protects it from damage during airline and vehicle transport, while doubling as a bike stand for making repairs before race day. The 3/4-length zipper lends easy access to the frame and all bike parts, with the TSA-approved lock making it easy for airport security to access the inside of the bag.
The case's frame stand is compatible with both quick-release skewers and thru-axles, so it'll work with your frame, no matter what axle standards it's running. Internal wheel pockets handily carry your favorite hoops in a secure fashion, so they're not sloppily banging around inside the case during transport. Additionally, you'll find protective inserts for your aero bars and saddle, as you won't have to remove these components during transport. It's fully compatible with integrated seatposts, which are common with modern triathlon and time trial bikes.
- Hybrid protection system for time trial and triathlon bikes
- Padded outer soft shell combined with upright frame stand
- Stand works with both quick-release skewers and thru-axles
- Separate pockets for wheels keep them from jostling around
- 360-rotating wheels with ball bearings for smooth rolling
- 3/4-length zipper with TSA-approved lock for security
- Aerobar and saddle covers, as you won't remove them
- Compatible with integrated seatposts (ISP)
- Item #SCI001C
- padded soft shell, integrated frame stand
- 1 triathlon/time trial bike up to 62cm (also fits road bikes)
- yes, 360-rotating wheels w/ball bearings
- individual internal wheel pockets
- yes, padded outer soft shell
- 3/4-length zipper with TSA padlock
- [folded dimensions] 31.5 x 35.4 x 9.1in, [external dimensions] 50.8 x 38.6 x 17.7in
- Claimed Weight
- 17lb 9.6oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year limited
What do you think about this product?
March 14, 2019
Saves a huge amount of time packing
- I've used it several times
I have been using the Tri bag for quite a while now and realise how much time this saves me to pack. Time saved that I can spend much better. The Scicon bag takes me no more than 5 minutes to pack and I don't need to worry about difficult disassembly of my bike. Pop the wheels off the bike and mount the bike frame in the structure in the bag is all I do. It's so easy that I managed to get a ride in early in the morning before the departure to the airport when others where still busy packing their boxes. Deserves the hype.
March 14, 2019
Easiest bike bag ever
I have been using this bag for over 4 years and love it. it makes it very easy to travel with and easy to maneuver at airports etc. Bike is safe and secure and can be padded extra as needed with clothing and gear.
March 14, 2019
Best traveling bag ever!
This bag is the best for traveling. Super easy and comfortable to travel with. Also, packing and unpacking your bike is a dream, so convenient and easy.
June 21, 2018
How To Pack
May 21, 2018
Just what we were looking for
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
My fiance has started to race Ironmans over the past few years but he has always limited his race selection to places he can drive. He finally decided to pull the trigger and invest in a bike bag. He just used it for the first time and it worked out great! The first time putting his bike in the bag took a little bit longer then he expected but after watching some youtube videos and fiddling with it a bit his bike fit perfectly. The wheels made it so easy to roll throughout the airport! He was extremely nervous picking his bike up from baggage claim but when we got it to the hotel everything was just as he had left it. He is extremely happy with this purchase as it will allow him to race in locations that were never possible before