Select style & size:Select options
Racing Ray Addix Tire
The Racing Ray Addix Tire is Schwalbe's new aggressive XC tire optimized for the front of your bike, and is an ideal companion for the fast-rolling Racing Ralph out back. The Racing Ray features alternating center lugs and stable shoulder lugs that work together to deliver precise steering and predictable traction while transitioning in and out of turns, along with optimal spacing between the lugs for good mud-shedding capabilities and reliable braking performance.
The sophisticated tread design is combined with Schwalbe's Addix Speedgrip compound that finds the right balance of speed, grip, and durability. Addix Speedgrip uses a slightly softer mix of rubber than the Addix Speed compound found on the Racing Ralph, which leads to a little more grip for the front of your bike where it matters most, as well as slower knob rebound for a more predictable feel in corners. This version of the Racing Ray also comes with the SnakeSkin protection layer, helping the tire resist punctures from rocks and other trail debris. And with Schwalbe's Tubeless Easy technology, these tires seat easily for a headache-free tubeless setup.
- Schwalbe's new aggressive XC tire designed for the front of your bike
- Tread pattern delivers all-surface grip and predictable cornering
- Addix Speedgrip compound balances grip with low rolling resistance
- SnakeSkin protection fends off rock slices and punctures
- Tubeless Easy technology for a hassle-free tubeless setup
- 590g weight per tire is impressively lightweight
- Designed to pair with a Racing Ralph in the back
- Item #SCH003O