Zodiac Tech GTX Mountaineering Boot
The Scarpa Zodiac Tech GTX Mountaineering Boot strikes the midway point between an approach shoe and mountain boot for those missions with long approaches and snowy summits. ActivImpact Technology absorbs impacts during your approaches for more comfort on your joints while a Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet dry as you encounter snow near the summit. The boot's multi-density PU and EVA midsole provides a balance of weight and performance to keep your feet cushioned without weighing your down when the miles get long. Additionally, the Zodiac is outfitted with Scarpa's ActivFit system and Sock-Fit system to reduce bulk and create a snug fit for precision and control on technical ascents. The boot is compatible with semi-automatic crampons for icy traverses and the Vibram soles provide you with durable traction across all the other surfaces you'll encounter.
- Durable boot for taking on long approaches and snowy summits
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks moisture for dry feet in wet conditions
- ActivImpact technology absorbs shock for comfort on your joints
- EVA and PU midsoles provide lightweight cushioning for your trek
- Sock-Fit DV construction reduces bulk for a snug, precise fit
- Semi-automatic crampon compatible for icy and snowy traverses
- Extended rubber rand enhances both performance and protection
- Durable Vibram soles have toe area optimized for rock climbing
- Item #SCR008U
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?