ZG Trek GTX Backpacking Boot
Delivering the perfect balance of nimble comfort and durable support for your on-trail adventures, the Scarpa ZG Trek GTX Backpacking Boot is ready to take you into the backcountry. The durable suede uppers and the TPU toe camp keep your feet protected from roots and rocks you're bound to encounter on the trail while the Gore-Tex membrane keeps you dry as you cross shallow streams and trek across muddy terrain. To help prevent you from getting fatigued as the miles start to add up, Scarpa equipped the ZG Trek with their ActivImpact technology to absorb negative impacts with the ground and increase shock-absorbing properties to exploit energy while you hike. Finally, the Vibram soles carry you across the terrain with an optimal balance of traction and durability so you can confidently hike for days on end.
- Supportive boots for comfort and confidence on backpacking trips
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks moisture for dry feet on wet, muddy trails
- Durable suede leather uppers are comfortable through long miles
- TPU toe cap provides protection from roots and rocks on the trail
- ActivImpact absorbs negative impacts to exploit energy during hikes
- Vibram outsoles offer underfoot confidence on unpredictable terrain
- ActivFit system ensures a higher level of comfort and durability
- Scarpa has been designing innovative mountain footwear since 1938
- Item #SCR007X
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?