ZG Lite GTX Hiking Boot
The Scarpa ZG Lite GTX Hiking Boot is designed to keep your feet comfortable and protected from the elements when you're on day hikes and mountain walks with a light backpack. Its Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet dry through puddles and small stream crossings while the 3D protective TPU toe cap guards against roots and rocks on the trail. The ZG Lite is equipped with Scarpa's ActivImpact Technology that uses materials in the soles to increase shock-absorption while you're hiking across uneven terrain. The overall comfort of the boot is enhanced by a dual-density PU midsole and a Comfort Flex Plus insole that deliver lightweight cushioning through the miles. And with both a heel support system and a lacing system that wraps your foot in a consistent, secure hold, you'll be able to trek through the miles in comfort.
- Lightweight hiking boot for mountain treks with light backpacks
- Technical fabric and water-resistant suede uppers are breathable
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane keeps feet dry on wet trails
- 3D protective TPU toe cap offers protection against trail debris
- Comfort Flex Plus insole adds lightweight comfort on rough trail
- Dual-density PU midsole provides you with lightweight cushioning
- Vibram XS Trek sole delivers traction on unpredictable terrain
- Lacing system consistently wraps your foot in a secure hold
- Item #SCR007Z
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
February 18, 2020
Everything I never knew I needed
I used to hike in trail running shoes and would not shut up about it...until I rolled my ankle three times in three months and my friends refused to hike with me for fear of having to carry me off a trail. Bought these guys and almost sent them back 5x - so tall. Heavy. Waterproof. Sturdy. Bought a bunch of other lighter options, but kept ending on these. Eventually decided to keep them and try them on the trail and every issue I had with them was what made them great. They aren’t running shoes, but they’re waterproof, protective, sturdy, light (for a boot), comfortable and good looking. I’ve done 4 hikes - each longer than the last, all very comfortable. I replaced the insoles as I have SUPER high arches but I do that for every shoe I buy. Love them. Recommend them.