Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Why We Like The Zen Pro Shoe
Even when the approach is brutal, we can't help but feel peaceful through the miles in the Scarpa Zen Pro Shoe. This light shoe sports a sturdy suede upper with air mesh inserts for ventilated airflow. Scarpa lined the upper in odor-resistant, moisture-managing Cocona for even more fresh comfort. Underfoot, the Zen Pro features a P-Flex footbed that promotes natural movements, while the injected EVA midsole offers long-lasting support for technical terrain. Vibram's Spyder 2 sole sticks to trails without picking up pebbles along the way.
- Lightweight approach shoe for hiking with climbing gear
- Sturdy suede and breathable air mesh upper
- Cocona lining wicks moisture and keeps odors at bay
- P-Flex footbed ensures dexterous mobility
- Injected EVA midsole offers long-lasting cush
- Vibram Spyder 2 sole sticks to terrain without picking up gravel
- Item #SCR002B
4.5 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.