Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select Style & Size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Veloce Climbing Shoe
The Veloce is Scarpa's first indoor-specific climbing shoe, and no that doesn't mean it will catch fire if it touches rock. It's an all-new, category-defining option for climbers who focus on training, plastic pulling, and who simply go to the gym more often than they climb rock. There are two defining characteristics that make the Veloce gym-specific. First, the toe box is roomier than most downturned shoes to add comfort when you're chilling in between climbs, so you don't have to take them on and off in the gym. Second, Scarpa's own S-72 rubber grants the sole greater durability than most rubber soles. This ultra-durability is essential for gym climbers, unless you like randing your shoes every season.
- Scarpa's first indoor-specific climbing shoe for plastic pullers
- Downturned design includes roomier toe box for greater comfort
- DTS-Tension rand maintains downturn for long-lasting performance
- Vegan-friendly upper with rubber randing to prevent stretching
- Scarpa's own S-72 rubber sole ensures ultra durable traction
- Item #SCRZ26H
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.