Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Top Picks Of The Season
Select a color:Light Grey/Maldive
Select a size:
California Proposition 65
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Veloce Climbing Shoe
The Veloce is Scarpa's first indoor-specific climbing shoe, and no that doesn't mean it will catch fire if it touches rock. It's an all-new, category-defining option for climbers who focus on training, plastic pulling, and who simply go to the gym more often than they climb rock. There are two defining characteristics that make the Veloce gym-specific. First, the toe box is roomier than most downturned shoes to add comfort when you're chilling in between climbs, so you don't have to take them on and off in the gym. Second, Scarpa's own S-72 rubber grants the sole greater durability than most rubber soles. This ultra-durability is essential for gym climbers, unless you like randing your shoes every season.
- Scarpa's first indoor-specific climbing shoe for plastic pullers
- Downturned design includes roomier toe box for greater comfort
- DTS-Tension rand maintains downturn for long-lasting performance
- Vegan-friendly upper with rubber randing to prevent stretching
- Scarpa's own S-72 rubber sole ensures ultra durable traction
- Item #SCRZ26I
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.