Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Vapor Climbing Shoe
Scarpa revamped the Vapor Climbing Shoe with a technical prowess that excels on crimpy routes, subtle overhangs, and even thin cracks. Its suede and microfiber upper uses minimal stitching to eliminate hot spots, and the padded tongue enhances comfort on long climbs. Scarpa's Bi-Tension randing keeps the Vapor at a moderate downturn, and the Flexan midsole helps the shoe stay stiff for life. Vibram's XS Edge rubber gives this shoe a good grip on granite edges, slippery limestone, and soft sandstone alike.
- Climbing shoe optimized for technical faces and thin cracks
- Moderate downturn excels on vertical to subtly overhung climbs
- Vibram XS Edge sole has a sharper edge for better grip on crips
- Microsuede upper improves fit by stretching to your foot shape
- Bi-Tension rand maintains a moderate downturn for life
- Item #SCRZ26D
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.