The trees you rip through will love you right back.
Anyone who loves the backcountry—the untouched, glistening pow and sound of silence—will appreciate the environmentally conscious Scarpa T2 Eco Telemark Boot. Made of organic and renewable yet high-performing Pebax Rnew, this boot is a planet-loving powerhouse. Add to that its triple-density lateral stability and incredibly comfy Intuition performance liner, and you have serious climbing, ripping, and all-day-wearing tele boot.
- An eco-friendly telemark boot with an old-school feel
- Wide foot friendly 102mm last provides comfort
- Compatible with 75mm telemark bindings
- Triple-density Pebax Rnew shell is stiff and stable
- Booster strap for improved responsiveness
- Replaceable edge guard to protect bellows
- T2 Tour walk mode for 30 degrees of cuff rotation
- Item #SCR003N
- Q & A
Great for the wide footed skier
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
My biggest concern is finding a boot that fits my wide feet. These did the trick. Very comfortable... at least compared to my last tele boots.
Get what you pay for, these aren't cheap
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These tele boots are not cheap, but if you LIKE making tele turns in the backcountry, rather than just sitting back and making parallel turns, then you need tele boots. These are comfortable, warm (almost too warm), and solid. The only reason I knock them from 5 stars is that I preferred the old wrap-around liners (you will occasionally have to re-center the tongue on the uptrack), and the color scheme is kinda loud. No blisters, nice liners. Don't bother with the liner foot-molding in the shop, just pound them out on the hot uptrack. Lighter than they look.
Are there any technical improvements in the 2016 Scarpa T2 when compared to the previous year model? It seems the only change is an update to the color and the buckle styling. Thanks in advance for your help.