Your new all-terrain A-game.
If you split your tele time between challenging backcountry terrain and high-speed resort lines, you need a versatile and dependable boot. Slip your feet into the time-tested, Italian-crafted Scarpa T1 Telemark Boots and bask in the comfort and power they offer. With the addition of Scarpa's new Powerblock tour mechanism, you can boss around around fat skis like your twerp little brother when you two were in middle school. Dropping knees in fluffy pow requires, uh, pow, so the plant-based Pebax Rnew plastic used in the shell helps reduce the carbon footprint during manufacturing. Add in a cushy Intuition Speed Pro G liner, Q-link instep buckle, and hearty power strap, and you're ready for hill climbing and faceshots galore.
- A powerful touring boot for all-terrain tele shred
- Medium width 100mm last provides precision and comfort
- Compatible with 75mm telemark bindigs
- Light and burly Pebax Rnew shell material
- Four buckle design with a big ol' power strap
- Power Block Tour provides 22 degrees of cuff rotation
- Q-link midstrap locks heel into boot
- Zero-rocker sole for immediate edge initiation
- Item #SCR003M
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
June 7, 2017
From my friend: These boots are great. They fit well and with 4 buckles and a strap you can get them tight. Walking feature is nice for backcountry trips. Plastic is softer on the flex point than the old T1 Bumble Bees and wears out a lot faster from the skis edge. Over all nice boots.