Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Road Running Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Spin Ultra Running Shoe
Scarpa designed the Spin Ultra Running Shoe with a little more cushion than other shoes in its trail line up to provide you with comfort on high mileage training days, ultra-distance races, or light and fast days out on the trails. Its lower drop and cushioned EVA midsole keep your feet feeling good across all different types of terrain. Similar to other Scarpa trail running shoes, the Spin Ultra features mesh and micro-nubuck uppers that provide breathability through the miles and a Sock-Fit System to reduce bulk to provide you with an enhanced fit to eliminate rubbing and hot spots. Additionally, a TPU toe cap offers protection from trail debris when you're huffing it up a steep ascent or speeding down a long descent and the Vibram Megagrip soles ensure you'll have reliable traction throughout the duration of your run.
- Trail running shoe for comfort in moderate to ultra-distance runs
- 6mm drop offers a more comfortable platform for midfoot strikers
- Mesh and micro-nubuck uppers deliver durable breathability on runs
- Sock-Fit System reduces bulk for an enhanced and comfortable fit
- TPU toe cap provides protection from roots and rocks on the trails
- EVA midsole offers cushioning for comfort through long distances
- Vibram Megagrip soles ensure traction across mountainous terrain
- Scarpa has been designing high-quality mountain footwear since 1938
- Item #SCR008K
- Q & A
7th grader tough?
We bought these with the hope that the trail running sole would be tough enough to withstand our 7th grader. So far so good. He blows through shoes so quickly but these are holding up great. One month in and still look like new.