Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Reflex V Climbing Shoe
The Scarpa Women's Reflex V is a modern climbing shoe constructed for beginners taking their first steps in the vertical world. Scarpa's new Zonal stretch knit upper is built with enough breathability when the gym is warm, and it's washable and supportive enough for starters to wear comfortably. The Reflex V has a flat, slightly asymmetric profile that provides a touch of performance as well as extreme comfort. Vision rubber grants durable traction that's sure to last as you learn how to climb.
- Climbing shoe designed comfortably for beginners at climbing gyms
- Zonal stretch knit upper is breathable, supportive, and washable
- Flat lasted with slight asymmetry for all-day comfort
- PAF Heel system ensures a secure fit
- Vision rubber sole provides durable traction on plastic holds
- Item #SCRZ26W
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.