Best hybrid out there.
Unlike most hybrids, the Scarpa Men's Rapid LT Hiking Shoe is a hybrid that gets infinity miles to the gallon. Scarpa calls the Rapid a hybrid because the upper feels like a casual shoe, the midsole feels like a running sneaker, and the sole stays true to Scarpa's hiking performance. Speed Lite HDR rubber ensures traction on slick stones, and the dual-density EVA midsole soaks up shock should you choose to run down the trail. The breathable, lightweight upper keeps your foot cozy on days off the mountain. Scarpa also designed this shoe with a foldable heel cup and loop that clips to carabiners during multi-pitch climbs.
- Hybrid hiker for trails, climbing approaches, or city sidewalks
- Breathable, lightweight upper feels like a casual shoe
- Dual-density midsole soaks up shock like a runner
- Packable heel design with carabiner clip-in loop
- Speed Lite HDR sole sticks to slippery trails and sidewalks
- Item #SCR000U
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Great shoes for outdoor and casual use. The texture is durable and the sole has excellent grip. I love it!
Does this fit the same as the Zen? I have a pair of Zens that fit well that I want to replace with something lighter and cooler.