44% Offsale $94.95 $169.95
Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Wherever you tread.
Scarpa considers the Women's Neutron GTX Trail Running Shoes their best all around trail runner and it's easy to see why. These rugged trail shoes boast a waterproof Gore-Tex insert and TPU rock protection at the heel and toe to keep your feet protected on muddy excursions and rocky scrambles. The Vibram Megagrip soles keep you upright on slick and uneven terrain and the EVA midsole provides a comfortable amount of cushion for long training runs. The tough construction is wrapped up into an 8.8-ounce packager per shoe, delivering solid protection without extra clunk.
- Versatile trail shoes for rugged adventures
- Gore-Tex insert keeps your feet dry
- Mesh upper breathes well on hot days
- EVA midsole provides comfortable cushion
- Vibram soles hold traction on slick surfaces
- TPU rock protection defends your toes
- Lace closure lets you dial in a snug fit
- Item #SCR007S
synthetic leather, polyester mesh
Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
Vibram Genetic Megagrip