The woods are prettiest after a fresh downpour, and the Scarpa Women's Moraine Mid GTX Hiking Boots makes sure your feet don't feel damp and uncomfortable so you can enjoy the woods to the fullest. With enhanced breathability, this boot's waterproof Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane keeps your feet comfy, even if you don't come across any rain.
Scarpa made this boot out of durable nubuck leather with supple suede and mesh panels to ensure mobility and ventilation. Underfoot, the Moraine features a TPU insert for stiff arch support, and the dual-density molded EVA midsole balances cushy comfort with sturdy support. Vibram's Dynatch 3 rubber sole offers off-road traction that's ideal spring through fall.
- Burly three-season boot for hiking far distances
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane
- Upper strikes a balance between breathability and durability
- Arch suspension insert adds support
- Dual-density molded midsole for cushy comfort
- Vibram Dynatech 3 sole offers off-road traction
- Item #SCR004D