Moraine for more rain.
The clouds hovering over that faraway summit don't look too friendly, so slip into the Scarpa Men's Moraine Mid GTX Hiking Boot just in case you come across some rain. With enhanced breathability, this boot's waterproof Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane keeps your foot comfy even if you don't come across any rain.
Scarpa made this boot out of durable nubuck leather with supple suede and mesh panels to ensure mobility and ventilation. Underfoot, the Moraine features a TPU insert for stiff arch support, and the dual-density molded midsole balances comfort with sturdy support. Vibram's Dynatch 3 rubber sole offers off-road traction that's ideal from spring through fall.
- Burly three-season boot for hiking far distances
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane
- Upper made of durable nubuck leather, soft suede, and breathable mesh
- Arch suspension insert adds support
- Dual-density midsole for cushy comfort
- Vibram Dynatech 3 rubber sole offers off-road traction
- Item #SCR004C
- Q & A
Best shoes ever
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 44.5 EU
I have had these boots for about 3 weeks now and LOVE them. So comfortable! The laces and lace up process is fluid and durable.