Mojito GTX Hiking Boot
Spice up your everyday outdoor adventures with the colorful and high-performing Scarpa Mojito GTX Hiking Boot. Bright and vibrant as your favorite tropical beverage, the Mojito's flashy and casual look betrays its versatile on-trail abilities. Useful on early morning approaches, long day hikes, and trips around town, the Mojito comes outfitted with a Gore-Tex Extended Comfort lining, which delivers waterproof and breathable protection from the elements, letting it truly serve as an everyday outdoor shoe. On the outsole you've got a high-traction Spyder Trek rubber ensuring steady grip on variable trail surfaces, while the athletic profile and climbing-inspired design have you covered when you want to hop off trail for some quick impromptu bouldering.
- Versatile and colorful boot for wide-ranging outdoor adventures
- Gore-Tex membrane shuts out water but won't pack in heat
- Lugged rubber outsole ensures traction on ever-changing trails
- Lace-to-toe closure provides a secure, supportive, and natural fit
- Rubber toe bumper delivers protection and durability
- Suede upper offers standout style on the trail and around town
- Item #SCR008A
- Q & A
Best boot ever!
When you think about buying a new pair of hiking boots, you might think, heavy, clunky and the break-in period my be painful. I was pleasantly surprised at how none of that is true with the Scarpa Mojito, they felt great from the first hike. No break in needed, light but yet supportive. With all that said, you do need a good fit, they come in half sizes too. I ordered two pair just a half size apart and wore each of them around the house for several hours before picking the one to keep and returned the other to Backcountry, they paid the return shipping !