Enjoy the approach.
Scarpa's Mescalito Shoe gets you to remote alpine areas where the rock has been weathered into bulletproof five star lines. A Vibram rubber sole keeps your feet in place so you can be confident when hopping across a talus field or scrambling up steep rocky inclines. The suede upper provides comfortable durability while working in tandem with the rubber toe rand to resist abrasion, creating a bombproof construction that excels through the demanding approach. The lacing is reminiscent of climbing shoes, with a toe-to-heel design that customizes fit for a snug performance on the trail.
- An approach shoe to hike into hard to reach alpine destinations
- Vibram sole provides traction across steep talus fields
- Scramble up scree fields with a comfortable, durable suede upper
- Rubber toe rand combats abrasion while trekking through the alpine
- Lace to toe design customizes fit for performance on long approaches
- Item #SCR006Z