Select a Size
Select a Color
Be prepared for the approach.
Some climbing objectives aren’t just a short walk from the parking lot. They’re off the beaten path, miles from civilization and practically take their own expedition just to arrive at base camp. The approach will be long, it will be difficult, and it will take a toll on your feet. Scarpa’s answer to these long hikes in to your next mountain mission is the Mescalito GTX.
The Mescalito is equipped with everything your feet need to get through the approach without sacrificing comfort. The waterproof Gore-Tex laminate keeps your foot dry in case you accidentally slip a foot into the frigid snowmelt while you’re balancing across a fallen tree trying to cross a creek. And a Vibram rubber sole gives traction when the trail turns into a steep rocky incline.
- Approach shoes to hike to the most remote crags
- Gore-Tex laminate keeps your feet dry crossing creeks
- Suede upper adds bombproof durability
- Vibram sole provides traction from the trail to the talus field
- Ankle protection gives support while hiking uneven terrain
- Item #SCR006X
- Upper Material
- 1.8mm suede
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort footwear
- Vibram Dynamis LBT/ Megagrip
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42] 1lb 3.3oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?