Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Give your feet a break on your days away from the crag with the Scarpa Margarita Shoe. It's got a a high-grade suede upper that offers style and durability, and the recycled polyester lining dries quickly to keep your foot comfy in warmer weather. This shoe's microporous EVA midsole cradles your foot for extra comfort, and the Vibram Globe Grip outsole provides all the traction you need to cover slippery sidewalks.
- Casual and comfortable shoe for rare days away from the mountains
- Vibram rubber outsole ensures traction for those that climb anywhere
- Suede leather brings enough style to make it seem like you shower
- Moisture wicking lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable
- Cushioned midsole offers the comfort that climbing shoes don't
- Item #SCR008M
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- suede leather
- recycled polyester
- Vibram Globe Grip
- Claimed Weight
- (single) 10.4oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.