Give your feet a break on your days away from the crag with the Scarpa Margarita Shoe. It's got a a high-grade suede upper that offers style and durability, and the recycled polyester lining dries quickly to keep your foot comfy in warmer weather. This shoe's microporous EVA midsole cradles your foot for extra comfort, and the Vibram Globe Grip outsole provides all the traction you need to cover slippery sidewalks.
- Casual and comfortable shoe for rare days away from the mountains
- Vibram rubber outsole ensures traction for those that climb anywhere
- Suede leather brings enough style to make it seem like you shower
- Moisture wicking lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable
- Cushioned midsole offers the comfort that climbing shoes don't
- Item #SCR008M
- Q & A
Great Travel Shoe
- Size Bought: 43
I bought these for casual and travel shoes that can dress up for dinner and museums and handle 10+ mile days of touring European cities, perhaps hiking for some of that.
They are lightweight and have excellent support, plus Vibram soles. The black suede can easily dress up a bit with jeans and a jacket. They can do shorts as well.
Never knew that Scarpa made anything other than serious climbing shoes, glad I found these