Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
The classic is back.
Lace up the Mago Climbing Shoe as you get ready to send your latest project. Scarpa designed these shoes with Vibram XS Grip2 rubber so that you can weight your feet on those dime edges while gracefully clipping a quickdraw. The asymmetric shape assists with precise footwork, allowing you to pin your foot on tiny footholds with efficiency. For lasting comfort and support, the suede and microsuede upper is form fitting to allow the shoes to fit your feet easily once broken in.
- An aggressive shoe for steep routes that demand performance
- Asymmetric downturn ideal for overhung, technical climbs
- Vibram XS Grip2 rubber is sticky on dime edges and tiny crystals
- Suede and microsuede upper provides durable, form fitting comfort
- Lace up style allows you to customize compression where it's needed
- Item #SCR007K
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.