Climb with the grace of a conductor.
Scarpa's Maestro Climbing Shoe performs with the grace that a maestro performs in front of a band. Made for vertical face climbing on small holds and to be worn all day on multipitch climbs, the Maestro offers the support and comfort you would expect. Vibram XS Edge rubber holds traction on small dime sized edges holding your weight as you work the crux sections of a route. Eco-leather form fits to your foot once broken in and is supportive and comfortable to wear, making them ideal for long days on the wall.
- A high performance shoe for multi-pitch vertical routes
- Flat profile ensures comfort on longer climbs
- New IPC-Tension rand increases foot support to be worn all day
- Vibram XS Edge rubber is secure on small holds when run out on lead
- Eco-leather upper adds supportive, comfortable durability
- Item #SCR007N
- Q & A
Absolutely love these! They are truly an all around performer. The rubber is sticky and sensitive, but also edges nicely.