Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Maestrale RS Alpine Touring Boot
Remember when backcountry touring meant wool sweaters and knickers, skinny skis, leather boots, and low-angle turns while whistling carefree tunes? Neither does the Scarpa Maestrale RS Alpine Touring Boot. Wool is great, and we love mellow turns after we shred the crap out of steep chutes and chomp up all the pow. The Maestrale RS is a boot that marries stiffness with swiftness. It takes on the ascent so we can take the descent with style and power. The RS Maestrale is only 40 grams heavier than the standard Maestrale, yet it is twenty percent stiffer so that we can ski with just a little extra confidence.
- Progressive alpine touring boots with an aggressive flex
- 125 flex is Scarpa's second stiffest Maestrale
- Shell combines Grilamid with long-strand carbon to save weight
- Three-piece shell with Pebax tongue for a smooth forward flex
- Wide 101mm last for added comfort on the ascent
- Friction-free walk mode with 60-degree cuff rotation
- Fully moldable Intuition liner provides a comfortable fit
- Vibram sole ensures reliable traction on windblown ridges
- Item #SCRZ285
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.