2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Maestrale Alpine Touring Boot
The Maestrale Alpine Touring Boot fits into the Scarpa line as a rational option for the vast majority of backcountry skiers thanks to its balanced construction. On the one hand, it features a 110 flex and an adjustable lean angle to help us dial in the downhill performance that the Maestrale line is known for. On the other hand, the user-friendly walk mode and comfort-oriented 101mm last supply us with uphill performance for lengthy ski touring routes in technical terrain.
- Ski touring boot suited for backcountry users and ski mountaineers
- 110 flex offers alpine-inspired support for strong skiers
- 101mm last is suited for wide feet or comfort-focused skiers
- Intuition Cross Fit Pro Flex liner is heat-moldable for customization
- ISO 9523 accommodates MNC norm and all TLT bindings
- Vibram rubber sole offers reliable traction on exposed ridgetops
- Pebax RNEW shell material is produced from renewable sources
- Item #SCRZ284
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.