Rain ends, mud begins.
- Burly hiking boot backed by Gore-Tex for reliable waterproofing
- Strong suede leather upper with protective toe cap
- Comfort Flex Plus footbed with light, firm PU midsole underneath
- EVA insert under heel adds cushioning where wanted most
- Vibram Biometric Trek sole with lugs amplified for trails
- Item #SCR005Q
- Q & A
Disappointed with Scarpa
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 41.5 m
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 133lbs
I have a previous version of this exact model. This version is nowhere near the quality of the last, lacking double leather on the forefoot and around the heal. The boots cost more and they really seems to be from a class that should $100 cheaper.
My go to boot!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 43.0
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 210lbs
This is my 2nd set of Scarpa Boots. Most boots last me around a year. My last pair of Scarpas lasted almost 3! I have been through a ton of boots in my life. Scarpa boots quality is unmatched and they are light, waterproof and comfortable. The vibram soles are incredible, I didn't think a sole could change my life. I use them backpacking as well and we go on multiple backpacks every year. Highly recommended for the avid outdoor lifestyle or job situation. You get what you pay for with Scarpa every time!
Hi there,I‘d like to know how to choose the width of shoetree?
There's no option here.
Hey Chen, this shoe is not available for variable width options. On our site it is only available in a standard width.