Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Instinct Climbing Shoe
Behind every hard climb there's an aggressive pair of climbing shoes that helped with the first ascent, and Scarpa's Instinct has quite the pedigree of F.A.s. It's an aggressively downturned climbing shoe with a narrow toe, moderate asymmetry, and a women-specific heel to provide a precise performance and solid fit. Vibram's Grip 2 rubber enhances the sole's traction on rock and plastic. The upper is a stretchy microfiber with a Bi-Tension rand that maintains the shoe's aggressive downturn overtime.
- Aggressive climbing shoe made for bouldering and sport climbing
- Moderately asymmetric downturn designed for overhangs
- Microsuede upper stretches to conform to your footshape
- Bi-Tension active rand maximizes toe power
- PAF heel system ensures women-specific shaping
- Vibram XS Grip 2 rubber sole ensures traction on rock and in gyms
- Item #SCRZ26R
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.