Rain doesn't phase you.
When you're sporting the Scarpa Women's Hydrogen Hike GTX Boots, you won't have to worry about a little rain ruining your adventure. Whether you're chasing flash floods or are out enjoying the smell after a fresh rain storm in the forest, the Hydrogen's Gore-Tex Surround membrane will keep puddles and mud from seeping into your socks while also allowing your feet to breathe with every step. The P-Flex Lite insole paired with an EVA midsole adds plenty of comfort with minimal weight as the Vibram XS-Trek sole protects your toes and underfoot from sharp rocks, mid-trail roots, and slippery terrain. These hiking boots are covered in a TPU exoskeleton to add even more durability to your go-to hikers so the Hydrogrens can travel far and wide with you, rain or shine.
- Highly breathable and waterproof hiking boots for rainy day hikes
- Gore-Tex Surround membrane keeps water and mud from seeping in
- Breathable design prevents feet from overheating or getting stuffy
- EVA midsole offers lightweight cushioning
- Vibram XS-Trek rubber grips terrain and adds reliable traction
- Exoskeleton design adds durability
- Item #SCR005V