Any trail, any weather.
The Scarpa Men's Hydrogen Hike GTX Boot is just as comfy hiking on snowy trails as it is hiking under a warm, sunny sky. Its Gore-Tex Surround membrane is one of the few—if not the only—that offers 360-degree waterproofing. Most waterproof membranes only cover the upper with waterproof, breathable protection, but Gore-Tex Surround integrates waterproofing under the foot without inhibiting breathability by integrating mesh inserts through the sole. The result is a boot that's as big on waterproofing as it is breathable so you can hike in winter snow as comfortably as you can in summer's heat. A boot this innovative deserves equal innovation underfoot, so Scarpa hooked the Hydrogen up with a Vibram XS-Trek sole that ensures stability and traction regardless of the terrain.
- Burly boot built for hiking in any weather
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Surround maximizes waterproofing
- Breathable mesh upper provides ventilation
- Ortholite footbed cradles the contours of your own foot
- Midsole made of EVA and TPU for cushioning and stability
- Vibram XS-Trek sole with lugs optimized for hiking
- Item #SCR005U