Crush long technical hikes.
Reap the benefits of the Gore-Tex Surround Technology with the Scarpa Hydrogen GTX Hiking Shoe. This new Gore-Tex membrane actually wraps around the bottom of your foot to provide a much more water-resistant layer, while still letting your foot breath, allowing you to spend more time in this shoe on the trails. In addition to keeping your foot dry the Hydrogen GTX also provides excellent support and comfort, keeping your foot cool and cushioned with an EVA midsole and mesh synthetic upper. Equipping this shoe with a Vibram Salix sole also ensures that your are confident in your footing at all times so that you are not spending extra enemy regaining balance or making multiple attempts at the same point in the trail.
- Hiking shoe for long technical hikes
- Gore-Tex Surround membrane keeps water out and breathes well
- Vibram soles can grip in most conditions you can find
- EVA midsole is cushioned and comfortable for long hikes
- Mesh upper allows feet to breathe and stay cool
- Item #SCR005W