Like a lizard on a hot day.
The Scarpa Men's Gecko Lite Approach Shoe grips slippery sandstone like lizards pasting on vertical red rocks. This light hiker boasts a breathable mesh upper for dry, warm weather, and suede leather reinforces the upper to ensure long-lasting durability. Hard and soft EVA layers work together to give you a cushy yet supportive feel underfoot, and the Vibram Reptilla SR rubber sole ensures outstanding traction over any terrain.
- Light approach shoe burly enough for ridge scrambling
- Breathable upper with suede reinforcements
- Dual-density midsole balances support and comfort
- Vibram Reptilla SR rubber sole grips rock like a gecko
- Item #SCR003S
- Q & A
Light and functional
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This shoe has everything you could want from an approach shoe. Light, comfortable, and surprisingly nimble on bouldery desert terrain. Definitely an improvement over my 5.10 guides, plus they even look a little stylish.
Does anyone know how theses fit compared to the geko/ oxygen/ iguana or any other Scarpa model? Specifically regarding width. Cheers.