Select a size:
Why We Like The Gea RS Alpine Touring Boot
The Gea RS Alpine Touring Boot is positioned in Scarpa’s line as the top dog for no-compromise skiers looking to log serious vert and shred technical lines in style. The 120 flex is the stiffest in Scarpa’s line for the reliable downhill performance we need in varied conditions, and the Speed Lock XT walk mode offers a staggering 60-degree range of motion—effectively blowing the competition out of the water.
- Freeride boot suited for descent-focused backcountry skiers
- 120 flex offers downhill performance that’s similar to an alpine boot
- 101mm last balances fit-precision with comfort for long walks
- Adjustable forward lean angles dial in the perfect fit
- Pro Flex Performance liner is heat-moldable for customization
- ISO 9523 accommodates MNC norm and all TLT bindings
- Vibram rubber sole offers reliable traction on exposed ridgetops
- Pebax RNEW shell material is produced from renewable sources
- Item #SCRZ283
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.