Never stop crushing.
The Gea RS is Scarpa's stiffest and most powerful women's AT boot, designed for the ripping chick who devours big ascents with the speed and grace of a gazelle, and charges steep lines like a freeride champ. Scarpa buffed up the Gea RS this year, with a lightweight revolutionary design that's equally at home on pinner couloirs as it is on the skin track.
The Gea RS features the same aggressive 120 flex and 101mm last as its predecessor, with a revamped carbon-infused Grilamid shell that increases stiffness and power without the weight. Scarpa ditched the front buckle, jumping to a lower-profile three-buckle system that eliminates bulk, as well as jumping from a 37˚ to an impressive 60˚ range of motion in walk mode—a welcome change that drastically increases uphill efficiency. With Scarpa's year-long tinkering, they've shed about five ounces per boot, a change you'll definitely notice when you leave your buddies in the dust on the skinner. Scarpa finished off the Gea RS with a grippy Vibram rubber sole, so you'll be steady and confident while traversing icy ridges and slick scree fields.
- A powerful terrain-crushing touring boot
- Stiff 120 flex for aggressive rippers
- 101mm last accommodates medium to wide feet
- Carbon-infused Grilamid shell with Pebax tongue is stiff and lightweight
- Women's specific moldable Intuition liner
- 60˚ range of motion maximizes uphill efficiency
- Vibram soles holds traction on icy bootpacks
- Low-profile three buckle closure
- Item #SCR005G