Gea RS Alpine Touring Boot
The Gea RS Alpine Touring Boot is Scarpa's stiffest and most powerful women's AT boot, designed for devouring big ascents and charging steep lines. Scarpa buffed up the Gea RS this year, with a lightweight revolutionary design that's equally at home on pinner couloirs as it is on the skin track.
The Gea RS features the same aggressive 120 flex and 101mm last as its predecessor, with a revamped carbon-infused Grilamid shell that increases stiffness and power without the weight. Scarpa opted for a lower-profile three-buckle system that eliminates bulk and added an all-new power strap that features RECCO technology for increased avalanche searchability. The Gea FS has an impressive 60° range of motion in walk mode to drastically increase uphill efficiency. Simply switch the friction free and highly durable Speedlock Plus and charge up the skin track. Scarpa finished off the Gea RS with a grippy and lugged Vibram rubber sole, so you'll be steady and confident while traversing icy ridges and slick scree fields.
- Touring boot with freeride performance and backcountry functionality
- Stiff 120 flex provides higher control for the aggressive skier
- 101mm last comfortably accommodates your medium to wide feet
- Lightweight carbon-infused Grilamid shell adds power and rigidity
- Thermo-moldable Intuition liners deliver a personalized fit
- Vibram soles deliver reliable traction across slick winter surfaces
- Speedlock Plus mechanism is friction free and highly durable
- RECCO technology in power strap increases avalanche searchability
- Item #SCR009D