Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Gea Alpine Touring Boot
The Gea Alpine Touring Boot boasts all of the performance-oriented features of the RS version, in a 100 flex for skiers who are either smaller in stature or lighter on their feet. This model fits into the line as a no-compromise boot for skiers looking to push their limits in the mountains both while ascending and descending. We appreciate the adjustable lean angle that helps us dial in the perfect fit, and the Speed Lock XT walk mode offers a staggering 60-degree range of motion—effectively blowing the competition out of the water.
- Freeride boot suited for descent-focused backcountry skiers
- 100 flex offers downhill performance that’s similar to an alpine boot
- 101mm last balances fit-precision with comfort for long walks
- Pro Flex Performance liner is heat-moldable for customization
- ISO 9523 accommodates MNC norm and all TLT bindings
- Vibram rubber sole offers reliable traction on exposed ridgetops
- Pebax RNEW shell material is produced from renewable sources
- Item #SCRZ282
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.