Gea Alpine Touring Boot
Scarpa's best-selling Gea Alpine Touring Boot skis as well as it tours. Updated for the new season, the Gea features a new sustainable, plant-based shell material and has a RECCO enabled power strap for increased searchability in case of an avalanche. Its 100 flex and 101mm last make it a great option for those getting into the ski touring world, or for lighter veterans who value comfort over precision.
The Gea's updated lightweight Pebax frame delivers both uphill and downhill performance with its long-lasting stiffness and durability. Additionally, the flexible Pebax tongue ensures a smooth, progressive forward flex during the descent. A thermo-moldable Intuition liner that boot-fitters can heat up to mold to your foot's exact shape provides comfort and control, and the Vibram rubber sole has a new tread pattern specifically designed for rocky summits. Finally, the Speedlock Plus ski/walk mode is designed to reduce play between the shell and cuff for a more rigid, performance feel while you ski.
- Scarpa's best-selling boot designed to ski as well as it tours
- 100 flex offers comfort and control for moderately aggressive skiers
- 101mm last comfortably accommodates medium to wide shaped feet
- Dual-density Pebax shell provides uphill and downhill performance
- Thermo-moldable Intuition liners provide you with a personalized fit
- Vibram soles deliver traction across hard pack and rocky summits
- Speed Lock Plus mechanism is friction free and highly durable
- RECCO technology in the all-new power strap enhances searchability
- Item #SCR009F
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
September 29, 2019
Are these a more narrow fit than last years version? I have the white/pink/orange pair from about 4-5 years ago that need replaced. Looking for that fit..