F80 Alpine Touring Boot
Look old school cool with new school tech in the Scarpa F80 Alpine Touring Boot. Featuring a throwback paintjob that takes the popular F80 boot back to Scarpa's roots, it's the same boot in a limited edition package. The 95 flex rating provides a soft feel while still giving a level of rigid responsiveness for a finely tuned balance between the two. The 102mm last accommodates average to wide feet, and the thermo-moldable liner forms to fit your feet to add a seamless response from foot to boot to ski.
Make your way up the skintrack comfortably by flipping the F80 lever and opening up the 62 degree range of motion in walkmode. The single buckle and boa closure design creates a snug fit that hugs your foot in both walk and ski modes, eliminating the need to adjust the boot before dropping into the descent. Specially engineered Carbon Core Evo technology adds torsional rigidity to the boot so you can direct power from your feet into your skis for better control on and off piste.
- A boot that handles the uphill just as well as the downhill
- Anniversary edition features a throwback to Scarpa's original style
- 95 flex rating offers a soft yet responsive fit when carving turns
- 102mm last fits average to wide feet for all day comfort on the hill
- Fly up the skintrack with a 62 degree range of motion in walkmode
- Single buckle and boa closure creates a snug fit to skin and ski in
- Direct power and control through your skis with Carbon Core Evo tech
- Thermo-moldable liner is fitted with RECCO technology
- Item #SCR007H