2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
F1 LT Alpine Touring Boot
The F1 LT Alpine Touring Boot is Scarpa's lightest ski boot that best-suits ski mountaineers and high-mileage backcountry tours. Carbon-infused Grilamid grants a forgiving 100 flex at a ridiculously low weight of two pounds and two ounces. Scarpa's 3D Lambda Torsion Frame maintains flex throughout the boot for enhances downhill performance. On the ascent, the boot's Speed Lock latch initiates an impressive range of motion for easy hiking. At the summit, a single buckle and Boa's glove-friendly dial help you transition quickly. The ultralight, ultra-breathable liner has a waterproof gaiter to keep comfortably dry when you're setting the skin track through deep powder.
- Scarpa's lightest ski boot built for backcountry and mountaineering
- 100 flex feels forgiving for beginners and lighter skiers
- 100mm last fits a wide range of skiers comfortably
- Carbon Grilamid LFT construction keeps strength without weight
- Intuition Cross Fit Tour LT liner is ultra-breathable and flexible
- Speed Lock walk mode latch initiates a massive 72° range of motion
- Boa dial and single buckle provide a quick entry and light weight
- Waterproof gaiter gives greater wet weather protection
- Item #SCRZ26N
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.