Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
F1 Alpine Touring Boot
With lightweight touring performance that others may measure themselves against, the F1 Alpine Touring Boot is just the ticket we need to tackle long slogs, steep ascents, and any terrain we point our tips at when it's time to descend. Its responsive, laterally stiff design can be accredited to its construction from strong, lightweight Grilamid with an over-injected carbon insert to further stiffen the boot and improve the overall power transmission and responsiveness to the ski. Inside the shell, the updated, women-specific Intuition liner is sculpted at the cuff to aptly accommodate the shape of our calves, and can be fully thermo-molded for a blend of performance fit and comfort. The collar strap boasts integrated RECCO technology, a search system that's widely used by mountain rescue in emergencies, and a Vibram UFO EVO sole offers dependable traction on rocky terrain or icy bootpacks.
- Ultralight touring boot for long missions in the backcountry
- 95 flex tackles technical descents with nimble ease
- Generous 102mm last delivers lasting comfort on big days
- 62-degree range of motion ensures efficiency on steep ascents
- Lightweight Grilamid and carbon shell for advanced stiffness
- Updated, women-specific Intuition liner for performance and comfort
- BOA shell closure provides a quickly adjustable, secure fit
- Integrated RECCO technology adds search-ability
- Item #SCRZ26P
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.