F1 Alpine Touring Boot
With an updated liner and integrated RECCO technology, the Scarpa Women's F1 Alpine Touring Boot is now more equipped than ever to tackle long slogs, steep ascents, and any terrain you point your tips at when it's time to descend. A BOA dial and single buckle let you milk every ounce of power transmission from the 95 flex, and really lock down the fit, with a generous 102-millimeter last to keep the balance between lasting comfort and optimal performance. In walk mode, the F1 boasts a flexible 62-degree range of motion, with an easy, reliable lever as your ticket to going from skintrack-setting speed machine to hop-turning down a tight chute.
The F1's shell is constructed from strong, lightweight Grilamid with an over-injected carbon insert to further stiffen the boot and improve the overall power transmission and responsiveness to the ski. Inside the shell, the updated, women-specific Intuition liner is sculpted at the cuff to aptly accommodate the shape of a woman's calf, and can be fully thermo-molded for a blend of performance fit and comfort. The collar strap boasts integrated RECCO technology, a search system that's widely used by mountain rescue in emergencies, and a Vibram UFO EVO sole offers dependable traction on rocky terrain or icy bootpacks.
- Ultralight touring boot for long missions in the backcountry
- 95 flex tackles technical descents with nimble ease
- Generous 102mm last delivers lasting comfort on big days
- 62-degree range of motion ensures efficiency on steep ascents
- Lightweight Grilamid and carbon shell for advanced stiffness
- Updated, women-specific Intuition liner for performance and comfort
- BOA shell closure provides a quickly adjustable, secure fit
- Integrated RECCO technology adds search-ability
- Item #SCR007G
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?