F1 Alpine Touring Boot
- Scarpa's lightweight touring boot suitable for ski mountaineering
- 95 flex feels forgiving, soft, light, and comfortable
- 102mm last is wide to stay comfy on long tours
- Walk mode uses a burly latch to ensure long-lasting flex
- BOA closure system is quick, easy, secure, and lightweight
- Carbon Core EVO ensures maximum power transmissioni
- Vibram soles ensure traction on rocks and ice
- Item #SCR007F
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
October 18, 2019
I freaking love these boots. SO comfy. They just fit my foot like a glove and on long days out my feet feel great coming out of them. They walk unreal, super light and huge range of motion. I love how they ski, progressive yet ski way stiffer than a 95flex. I have the red version of this boot, cool throwback graphics.
December 17, 2018
4th day out and I cracked the tongue, still usable but Scarpa said it would take a while to get fixed. Get something more durable. Ski incredible though. I just got mine back it took over a month to get back and when I asked scarpa they claimed they didn't receive them until January 15th but my records show that they received them on the 4th. Overall, I have been incredibly disappointed with Scarpa's service, I have also heard rumors that it has been taking them longer to ship everything and their wear house has been behind.
December 5, 2018
This is the second pair of the F1's I've owned. The first being the older teal color. These boots at the same last width, but have a stiffer liner, stiffer buckle strap, and power strap. I somehow cracked the tongue on my brand new boots on day 2 of the season. So either the plastic used on the tongue is different this year or I just had bad luck that day. In contact with Backcountry.com right now about a warranty.
March 22, 2020
Can you use these scapa f1 touring boot with a down hill binding?
Tammy R Bridges