A blend of approach and trail shoes.
Move fast over variable terrain in the mountains with the supportive comfort of the lightweight, breathable Scarpa Men's Epic Lite Hiking Shoe. Blending approach shoe performance with trail-shoe versatility, the Epic Lite has a durable, comfy synthetic nubuck and mesh upper for warm-weather missions, and features a climbing-inspired heel that locks down rear-foot stability over rock-strewn trails. The cushy EVA midsole adds support and impact-absorption when the terrain gets treacherous, while exceptional traction in the Vibram Etilas/Megagrip outsole guides you with surefooted confidence over muddy and icy surfaces.
- Versatile, protective, and alpine-ready approach shoe
- Breathable and durable mesh upper keep things cool
- Lace-to-toe closure secures a custom fit
- Cushioned footbed and midsole fight off fatigue
- Climbing-inspired heel bolsters stability
- Vibram outsole grips and rips slick terrain
- Item #SCR005Y
- Q & A
Great so far!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 42
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
I bought these to replace an older pair of Scarpa light hiking shoes and although I'm still breaking them in, I have no complaints so far! They fit true to size and seem to be just as durable as the last pair.