Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Hiking & Backpacking Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
A blend of approach and trail shoes.
Move fast over variable terrain in the mountains with the supportive comfort of the lightweight, breathable Scarpa Men's Epic Lite Hiking Shoe. Blending approach shoe performance with trail-shoe versatility, the Epic Lite has a durable, comfy synthetic nubuck and mesh upper for warm-weather missions, and features a climbing-inspired heel that locks down rear-foot stability over rock-strewn trails. The cushy EVA midsole adds support and impact-absorption when the terrain gets treacherous, while exceptional traction in the Vibram Etilas/Megagrip outsole guides you with surefooted confidence over muddy and icy surfaces.
- Versatile, protective, and alpine-ready approach shoe
- Breathable and durable mesh upper keep things cool
- Lace-to-toe closure secures a custom fit
- Cushioned footbed and midsole fight off fatigue
- Climbing-inspired heel bolsters stability
- Vibram outsole grips and rips slick terrain
- Item #SCR005Y
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got these for my brother and he has spent the summer hiking around the Uintas in them. No complaints, and they look cool.
Great so far!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 42
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
I bought these to replace an older pair of Scarpa light hiking shoes and although I'm still breaking them in, I have no complaints so far! They fit true to size and seem to be just as durable as the last pair.