Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Drago LV Climbing Shoe
Scarpa's original Drago has been such a success for most climbers that Scarpa made a lower-profile version for climbers with narrower feet. Designed for techy boulder problems, overhung sport routes, and difficult gym climbs, the Drago LV Climbing Shoe borrows elements from Scarpa's Furia and Instinct VS for extreme aggression and a minimalist feel that professionals and experts look for in a shoe. The aggressive downturned profile and asymmetric shape make this shoe ideal for the most difficult climbs, while the thin and flexible Vibram XS Grip 2 sole gives you the ability to edge on micro edges and smear with confidence.
- Lower-volume alternative to one of Scarpa's aggressive climbing shoes
- Aggressive downturn with highly asymmetric shape
- Thin and flexible sole provides a sensitive feel
- Vibram XS Grip 2 sole clings to rock and plastic
- Synthetic microfiber upper minimizes stretching
- T45 rand resists wear and tear from climbing
- Single hook-and-loop strap delivers a quick and dialed fit
- Scarpa builds reliable footwear for almost any vertical pursuit
- Item #SCRZ26Q
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.