New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Drago Climbing Shoe
Why We Like It:
Designed to send techy boulder problems, overhung sport routes, and difficult gym climbs, the Scarpa Drago Climbing Shoe makes a nice addition to any climber's quiver of shoes. Borrowing elements from Scarpa's Furia and Instict VS climbing shoes, the Drago has a minimalist design to reduce fiddle time at the crag and a powerful heel for added security on those high heel hooks. The aggressive downturned profile and asymmetric shape make this shoe ideal for the most difficult climbs, while the thin and flexible Vibram XS Grip 2 sole gives you the ability to edge on micro edges and smear with confidence.
Aggressive - Highly downturned, highly asymmetric
Vibram XS Grip 2 - This rubber represents the natural evolution of Vibram XS Grip. The compound used by many bouldering and world championship climbers, Vibram XS Grip 2 delivers measurably improved grip with adequate firmness for moderate edging, while maintaining consistent performance in all temperatures.
PCB-Tension System - The PCB spans the arch to dynamically connect the forefoot and heel to distribute power from the toes throughout the foot. When paired with a “no midsole” construction the result is a collection of the most sensitive performance shoes we’ve ever built.
- Aggressive all-rounder for gyms, boulders, and overhung sport routes
- Aggressive downturn with highly asymmetric shape
- Thin and flexible sole provides a sensitive feel
- Vibram XS Grip 2 sole clings to rock and plastic
- Synthetic microfiber upper minimizes stretching
- T45 rand resists wear and tear from climbing
- Single hook-and-loop strap delivers a quick and dialed fit
- Scarpa builds reliable footwear for almost any vertical pursuit
- Item #SCR004N