Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Drago Climbing Shoe
Designed to send techy boulder problems, overhung sport routes, and difficult gym climbs, the Scarpa Drago Climbing Shoe makes a nice addition to any climber's quiver of shoes. Borrowing elements from Scarpa's Furia and Instict VS climbing shoes, the Drago has a minimalist design to reduce fiddle time at the crag and a powerful heel for added security on those high heel hooks. The aggressive downturned profile and asymmetric shape make this shoe ideal for the most difficult climbs, while the thin and flexible Vibram XS Grip 2 sole gives you the ability to edge on micro edges and smear with confidence.
- Aggressive all-rounder for gyms, boulders, and overhung sport routes
- Aggressive downturn with highly asymmetric shape
- Thin and flexible sole provides a sensitive feel
- Vibram XS Grip 2 sole clings to rock and plastic
- Synthetic microfiber upper minimizes stretching
- T45 rand resists wear and tear from climbing
- Single hook-and-loop strap delivers a quick and dialed fit
- Scarpa builds reliable footwear for almost any vertical pursuit
- Item #SCR004N
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.